- 800g – Napa Cabbage (Cut into Bite Sized)
- 5-6 Tea spoons – Salt or Sea Salt
- 1 Onion – Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 Medium Carrot – Thinly Sliced
- 3 Table spoons – Korean red pepper powder aka Gochugaru, Korean red pepper flakes
- 3 Tea spoons – Ginger & Garlic Paste
- 2 Tea spoons – Sugar
- 3-4 Tea spoons – Fish Sauce
- Salt to Taste (If needed)
- Your Kimchi will take around 4-10 days to ferment depending on where you live and how warm the room is.
- Don’t open the Kimchi jar for 4-5 days (it will slow down the fermentation process).
- After 4-5 days check it and if it’s not fully fermented, then let it ferment for a few more days and check again.
- Once it’s fully fermented, store it in the fridge.
Watch the video below to see exactly how it’s done: